Sunday, June 08, 2008

Slackin'

But only in the blogging world. In the real world, I am a busy, busy bee.

This past two months have consisted of me working 40 hours a week, finishing up the spring semester of school, helping my family do some major reconstruction work at my house, working the Austin Wine Fest, going to Sherman and packing up my things and my husband and moving back down to Austin.

Whew.

So, an update on my internship: I start on June 23rd, but I will be all over at first, meaning the tasting room, bottling line, vineyard, lab, etc...I will be getting paid more than I thought. But that will only go to gas since it will be around 55 miles round trip to go to and from work.

BUT, this will not only be work, but school. And I can stay with family in Wimberley anytime since my parents only live about 10 miles away.

AND I am planning on keeping a detailed blog on my experiences there at the winery, so don't go away. After these messages, we'll be right back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home