Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Another year has begun. Another fabulous holiday was spent with family and friends. It was eventful, fun and full of awesome loot!

But now, there is another event coming up to think about: my birthday. I will be 27 this year. One step closer to 30, which I am looking forward to because maybe by then I will have my sh*t together. Who knows?

Anyways, here is my wish list for my birthday! I, of course, don't require presents. But they are gratefully accepted nonetheless.

Mainly books:
General Viticulture by AJ Winkler-- one can get this used for about 35 bucks at Amazon.com
(I don't really care about its condition, it doesn't have to be pristine)

Sunlight into Wine by Richard Smart

a bottle of wine

cash monies

OR a gift card to Origins or Sephora, I need some really good moisturizer and eye cream stuff since I am, after all, approaching 30 and I need some new make up powder.

Ok.


That's it.

Now for the celebration part: we will be in Dallas for the weekend of my birthday, a friend is renting a suite in downtown Dallas for us that weekend. So you have a couple of choices, you can either come up on Friday night and celebrate at the Ghost Bar with us OR meet us for a brunch or lunch in downtown Dallas on Saturday. Or maybe even for Sunday brunch.

I love brunch.

ANyway, keep in touch either by email, snail mail or phone! I would love to see all my loved ones for my birthday weekend!

Much love,
michelle

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi michelle,

Many many happy returns of the day!!!

by S Joseph
India
Kerala
Kochi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home