Thursday, November 09, 2006

I've changed my major...

So the evolution of my career building goes as follows:
Theatre
Journalism
English
Social work

And now...announcing my major-of-the-month-let's-hope-it-sticks-so-I-can-graduate...
Botany!

Yes, that's right folks. I have decided to go ahead and merge my love of all things plant-like (excluding poison ivy) and my love for wine and get my Botany degree with a horticulture and chemistry minor. After that, the plans are to get my Masters in Viticulture and Oenology, the growing, study, making (and drinking) of wine.

So, maybe in ten years, if all my wishes are granted, you may come and visit Chris and me on a vineyard...in Italy...


Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

At 1:32 AM, Blogger Ann said...

I thought we already did botany and then we went to spanish and are not back at botany again? i love you. and i love that you love botany. nerd.

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

No, I never changed my course of study to botany or spanish. I did try to take botany classes before and I have taken two spanish classes. But this time, i changed my major, officially, through the admissions office. To me, it seems like a big deal.

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if not italy, you always have napa as a safety locale!
Bill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home