Thursday, September 15, 2005

Fat lard dinner, come and get some Tina.

How to make a Michelle

Ingredients:

1 part intelligence

5 parts courage

3 parts beauty

Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of sadness.


Got this from Go-Quiz.com.
So, I was expecting something...a little stupid, or having nothing to do with me. And maybe it is one of those random, every 50th person who enters their name comes up with this one...but a dash of sadness? Wow. What a beautiful description. But I do think that they are weak on the intelligence department. I mean, intelligence 1, beauty 3? Brain and smarts...got myself a fancy pair...(ann, you know what I am talking about!)
Also, according to another "fun" quiz site, I am the Napoleon Dynamite phrase "Tina, you fat lard, come and get some dinner!". HA! says the dog in Get Fuzzy. I am never good at remembering their names. Satchel! That is the dog's name, satchel. Yeah..satchel. Well, I love it when Bucky or Rob says something funny and all satchel does is say "HA!". It is great!

And this...well, I sometimes play both of those roles. Usually, the chill order goes out to customers at work. But then I get home and turn into a satchel.

You know what it is? It is too early in the damn morning, which usually I don't mind, but I only got six hours of sleep and hello! I need my damn beauty sleep! Geez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home