Thursday, September 23, 2004

Trying something out...

I just discovered I can post new comments by email! Whoo hoo! Lazy me has
found a way, cutting and slashing more steps in the process. Well done
Michelle. Why, it was nothing.

However, this is the first time I am doing this and I don't even know if it
works yet or not. I probably shouldn't jump the gun by congratulating myself
then...right.

Now, what shall I talk about? Besides the too boring busy stuff for the blog
site ( I so desperately tried to make a true alliteration there, although it
kind of worked), nothing really exciting happens in my life. Some site uh?

How about my newfound addiction to blog sites? Have you ever browsed through
numerous blog sites and found one that, upon reading, you realized you can't
live without? I have found numerous. I have forgotten them now. But they
were marvelous when I found them. They enlightened my world, made me laugh
and cry, and made my soul sigh softly (aha!) with content.

Ode to the Beautiful Blogs of the world:
Oh beautiful blog
How you clear the fog
And make the sorrow jog
Away, running in clogs
Not getting far, only to the log
But still, oh beautiful blog
You are like egg-nog
To me

Wow, that was bad. No, really, don't try to make me feel better. It was bad,
and I should erase it but then what wasted effort that would be. (I know
what you're thinking: there was effort in that?!) Please! Be still my heart!
I tried.

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE!
hthttp://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/

1 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl, i looked at that profile of yours and felt i HAD to add something from your friends; well at least this friend anyway! i'd describe u as uniquely f**cking fabulous girl!
bill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home